38 years ago, tonight, mum passed away from breast cancer. I was 20. The impact was huge and has probably been the driving force for most of the decisions in my life.
As a golfer, I have participated in, (and also organised), many golf events to raise money for breast cancer charities.
In 2016 a friend of mine kindly designed this gorgeous little logo for me with the slogan I created – “birdies drive out breast cancer”.
Now with my own golf apparel brand I have the pleasure of using that logo in the design of this shirt and bringing all these things together in the event on 23rd May. The shirt is being manufactured now and will be delivered to you at the end of April ready for the event.
For every shirt that we sell I will donate £10 to a breast cancer charity.
Our BDOBC (‘Birdies Drive Out Breast Cancer’) at Hamptworth Golf club will be amazing.
- 9 holes of golf at this gorgeous club.
- Every birdie scored and another £5 goes to the charity – so polish up your game!
- An afternoon Pink Tee (see what we did there!) Salmon Strawberries, pink Prosecco etc.
- Presentation from Little Lifts and how you can order your own Little LIft Box for someone going through chemo or radiation.
- A gorgeous pink goody bag (which also doubles as a shoe bag) of lovely things.
Options are :
- To attend the event in Salisbury
- To run your own event at your club but you must wear our shirts so we can donate £10 per shirt to the charity
- To just buy a shirt.